Manager in Training
|Job Title:||Manager in Training|
|Location:||Southern Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + Super + Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Brittany Magson|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2018 11:00|
Manager In Training
- Competitive Salary + Super + Bonus scheme
- Career Growth & Progression within a Global Brand!
- Outstanding Training Scheme!
Our client is the common brand of two Western European discount supermarket chains with over 10,000 stores in 20 countries .The stores stock a variety of items at discount prices, specialising in staple items, such as food, beverages, toilet paper, sanitary articles, and other inexpensive household items.
We are seeking a fabulous Manager In Training for our stores in the Illawarra District.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Proven experience in Management
- Training and Development of Team
- Exposed to Sales Targets/KPI's
- Operational Skills
- Large Format & Fast Pace Environment
- "CAN DO" Attitude.
What we need you to have:
- Minimum 1-2 year's experience in a similar role.
- Demonstrated skill in team management, training and development.
- Operational Skills and Stock Control experience.
- Communication skills.
- A passion for retail and fast pace environments.
- Exceptional time management and a focus on store overall performance.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive Base + Super + Bonus scheme
- Career Growth & Progression within a GLOBAL GIANT
- FUN Company Cultural
- Outstanding training program!
Our brand supports all levels of management in creating an Energetic, Fun and High performing environment. We want our team to feel confident, successful, appreciated and enjoy coming to work every day. Providing Training, Performance management & Development plans for each team member to succeed and progress within our business.
Are you an experienced 3IC, 2IC or Department Manager who enjoys a FAST PACE environment? Apply now!! To be a part of a leading, fast paced retailer and grow your career with a Globally recognised brand!
Please feel free to call Brittany Magson on 0414 161 779, if you have further questions.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's