|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Houldey|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2018 16:35|
APPAREL/TEXTILES- MARKETING MANAGER - SYDNEY
Our Client is a hugely successful wholesale business with a proud heritage and expert knowledge in Apparel and fabrics. They are currently looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their ever-growing Marketing team. The role predominantly is responsible for driving both the development and implementation of the Group's brand marketing strategy under the direction of the Head of Digital & Marketing.
You will assist in developing annual Marketing strategies in conjunction with the overall business strategy of the company and developing & implementing the brand & communications strategy, in order to achieve business objectives and financial targets.
- Developing and leading the strategic marketing planning for the brands
- Develop and implement On-line Media Strategy
- Oversee the marketing and budget and maximisation of ROI
- Develop collaborative and productive relationships with key accounts
- Establish and manage strategic partnerships aligned with marketing objectives and brand identity
- Creation and implementation of the long-term brand strategy and annual brand plan
- Creation of brand DNA (values, positioning, vision, architecture, identity etc)
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy, created in collaboration with the Head of Digital and Marketing.
- Coaching and leading the marketing team to improve performance, ensuring they are inspired, engaged and motivated
This position requires an applicant with need skills in Global Marketing for retail as follows:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing
- Proven ability to identify and implement brand marketing solutions that have delivered growth
- Digital marketing strategies/technology
- Content marketing principles, strategies, and practices
- Understands the social landscape, principles, strategies, and channels for effective social marketing.
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Team management experience.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Houldey
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's