|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||August 15, 2019 08:27|
About the role
We're recruiting for a high-end Australian brand that's known for its beautiful quality and hand made craftsmanship.
The team are on the lookout for a well-rounded Marketing Manager to join their Head Office in Sydney. The successful candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the marketing strategy and execution, from social media through to EDMs.
You'll have the support of an external digital agency but will need to be up to speed on tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights.
What's on offer
This employer can offer you opportunities for training and development (courses and seminars), the chance to set the creative vision for an Australian brand, and the chance to work on global campaigns with international customers.
Sydney CBD location. Easily accessible by public transport.
- Set and execute the local and international marketing strategy.
- Drive increased numbers of engaged social media followers.
- Maintain the brand's identity/consistency through PR and other related activities.
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns with the assistance of a Graphic Design team.
- Analyse the ongoing success of your campaigns and strive for continual improvement.
- Minimum 4+ years of marketing experience across traditional and digital.
- Experience in a relevant industry (homeware, apparel, accessories, cosmetics, or similar).
- Confident user of Instagram, Facebook, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and an email marketing tool.
- Bright, bubbly and intellectually curious. We are looking for someone who is passionate about marketing and wants to develop!
Please note that we are only able to consider applicants with Permanent Residency or Citizenship. Only applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's