|Job Title:||Marketing Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2021 15:43|
Our client is a brand that is on the rise to be one of the most influential women's ready-to-wear brands in Australia. The brand incorporates the idea of "past and present" in many aspects, showcasing the brand's unique style.
They are looking for a Marketing Manager to help build and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy to drive both online and offline objectives to support brand positioning and sales.
You will help to develop and implement brand guidelines to create a consistent tone of voice across all touchpoints of the brand.
The role of the Marketing Manager is to lead, develop and execute digital and offline marketing strategies to support the brand's growth and business objectives across our eCommerce, global wholesale, and retail channels.
This is a leadership role within the business that will interface with a number of key internal and external stakeholders. The ability to lead, develop and maintain effective working relationships cross-functionally and cross-regionally will be core to your success in the position.
Your focus will revolve around multi-channel marketing campaigns and understanding data and insights to lead the strategic initiatives and channel strategies including ATL, BTL, digital, social, category launches, store Execution, pilot loyalty program, social and corporate responsibility whilst managing all budgets within your workstream
The Marketing Manager is responsible for:
* Lead the design and delivery of a 360-marketing strategy
* Communicating with the wider team about existing and new marketing activities
* Devising and delivering content strategy across all channels
* Oversee articulation of customer personification and brand journey
* Oversee company marketing calendar with a focus on social media planning and management
* Manage performance of external agencies and partners
* Manage various third-party contacts - content writers, influencers, videographers, photographers
* Provide weekly and monthly reports on marketing activity and deliverables and strategic updates
* Devise milestones and drive positive outcomes in their sustainability journey
This position requires an applicant with skills in
* 3+ years' background in a similar position
* Bachelor or master's degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Public Relations, or Related Area
* Must have a strong strategic promotional marketing and communications background
* Proven leadership and project management experience
* Experience with marketing activation's and merchandising programs
* Clear written and verbal communication
* Strong understanding of key marketing, branding, and communications principles
* Experience in managing ATL and BTL communication activities
* The ability to work well under pressure, in a team, and autonomously (a willingness to embrace change)
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's