|Job Title:||Media Manager|
|Location:||Pyrmont, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Elise Armitage|
|Job Published:||March 28, 2022 11:45|
Our client is a leading Ladies Online fashion brand, they are looking for someone passionate about fashion & trends and all things creative to bring ideas, inspire engaging content and drive their social media!!
- Work closely with the Head of Marketing and Brand & Digital Marketing Manager to develop specific social media strategies for all social platforms to achieve marketing goals.
- Own & drive day-to-day optimisation of both paid & organic campaigns on social ensuring highest levels of brand awareness, performance & engagement to deliver objectives, liaising with external agencies to create campaigns.
- Ensure progress on all platforms by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and other 3rd party tools.
- Create actionable plans to both maintain and grow followers through all popular social media platforms.
- Create on trend social content that reflects brand consistency in copy through tone, voice, personality and terminology.
- Work collaboratively with the cross functional teams to create & capture kickass content & copy to deliver marketing & social objectives, including BTS content.
- Deliver the implementation of the weekly & monthly content calendar with a focus to drive business objectives and initiatives including Merchandising focus products, social performance elements of campaigns and content the St Frock girl is compelled to share.
- Monitor social media accounts, proposing constructive ideas to increase exposure through social media platforms.
- Supervise all aspects of community management & social media interaction between customers and the brand, to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Report back to the business on social trends, performance and revenue, providing insightful information.
- Monitor competitors, influencers & celebrities to integrate relevant external influence at the right time to engage our audience.
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role - preferably within the fashion industry
- Strong understanding of brand and tone of voice
- Demonstrated experience producing content across multiple social channels
- Mid-high level understanding of digital marketing
- Adept in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Premiere Pro or other image and video editing software
- Impeccable attention to detail
Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Elise Armitage email@example.com
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's