|Job Title:||Merchandise Planner|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kathleen McGrath|
|Job Published:||July 03, 2018 09:39|
Due to an internal promotion, an opportunity for a Merchandise Planner exists with a Women's apparel group, this exciting brand is innovative and daring and know what they stand for. They are looking for an exceptional Merchandise Planner to join their fun and dynamic planning team! Homegrown brand with an international reach, a strong online business and plans to embark on growth now is the time to come on board.
- Prepare and manage the brand's Sales Budget, Stock Levels, OTB and GP.
- Financial planning, forecasting, analysis, strategic review and maintenance of merchandise OTB.
- Overseeing daily stock management of allocations, consolidations & replenishment to all stores.
- In conjunction with other functional leads implement marketing and promotional strategies to optimise sales performance.
- Plan accounts to ensure orders, model levels and end of season rotations are all in line with brand OTB, sales budgets, stock targets and rotation KPI's.
- Review store performance analysis, store grading and model stock.
- Analyse store performance and ensure the allocation and replenishment is optimising sales and increasing stock productivity.
To be successful in the role you will have:
- Successful career in a merchandise planning function in a retail environment.
- Be a solution focused and collaborative planner.
- Computer literate with advanced excel skills.
- Ability to analyse, investigate and interpret financial data and information.
- The ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
Please reply (email preferred to firstname.lastname@example.org) in confidence quoting reference #, initial enquiries to Josie Francis at email@example.com or on (02) 9023 1009.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's