|Job Title:||Merchandise Planner|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||October 25, 2018 19:16|
- Salary Circa $85/95k + Super
- Advanced Retail Planning Skills
- Discounts & Bonus Structure
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Established, premium and loved Australian Clothing and Accessories Brand, with over 100 stores operating throughout Australia. This business boasts a solid customer base and also offers an online store option that is available to local & international customers. The brand has certainly created their signature and offers a fusion of carefree, softly tailored silhouettes and uncomplicated casual & effortless style that appeals to a broad audience.
Reporting to the Head of Planning, the Retail - Merchandise Planner will be at an intermediate to senior level to support the team structure and will be responsible for developing key strategies & implementing and managing the OTB.
Working closely with the Buying team you will play a critical role in building a commercially viable collection across categories & markets.
- Advanced Planning - Strategic Framework across Sales, Stock, Intake & Margin
- Stock Optimisation - Supply and Store Assortment
- Analysis within categories - Suppliers, Inventory, Costs, Forecasts, Sell Through & Distribution
- Reporting on sales and margins to compare and ensure accuracy in forecasts
- Manage OTB & Sell Prices
- Strategic range management
- Team development
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We are looking for an experienced Planner to join a small dedicated team and further their expertise across the retail planning function using sophisticated tools and systems.
We are ideally looking for a sound knowledge of retail business planning (department store or multi store planning)
- Proven track record of effective stock management ( ideally in fashion and/or accessories)
- An understanding of all critical path elements and their impact on delivery
- Strong financial and commercial business acumen
- Ideal would be your knowledge of Department Store brands and High Street competitors and able to form educated opinions to effect commercial decisions.
- Ability to manage key relationships effectively to deliver the business strategy
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively with team
- Be a confident and engaging communicator with the ability to deliver & present data
- Ability to coach and develop - Lead, drive and develop an Assistant Planner and Allocator
- High Attention to Detail
- Advanced EXCEL
On offer is an opportunity to join a collaborative Retail Planning Team with an amazing mentor who will support & grow your skills.
This is an exciting time to join this established retailer who have seen solid growth and are therefore growing their footprint in the current market.
The remuneration package on offer includes an attractive salary, plus superannuation, generous staff discounts, and proven bonus structure.
This position is open to local & international candidates with multi-retail store planning experience ( fashion and accessories ideal)
HOW TO APPLY
Please note, Due to the high number of applications received only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
Please provide any relevant Visa details with your application.
Click APPLY NOW and attach a Word doc. resume, your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher
Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Colette on: 02) 82235320
For further opportunities please see our website www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's