|Job Title:||Merchandise Planner|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||May 24, 2021 10:42|
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual with a strong background in merchandise planning/sales reporting to work for a leading Australian business who specialise in creating highly fashionable accessories for both the local and international markets.
The main function of Merchandise Planner is to ensure efficient inventory forecasting to support the businesses stocks and sales plans. Working as part of the merchandise planning team, you will be competent with analysis of numbers and the range planning function for all brands of the business, with key responsibilities compiling in the areas of stock allocations, assortment planning, stock turn and all reporting and analysis that supports this.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following:
- Establish, implement, manage and report on label sales and stock forecasts.
- Manage Open to buy to ensure the right level of stock is available when the business required.
- Manage OTB (Seasonal and Core) optimise financial results by ensuring the right level of stock is available per label.
- In conjunction with the buying team, using the historical sales data and trend information, plan and deliver commercial ranges which will achieve company objectives.
- Implement assortment planning process (Category/Price/Silhouette/Store Ranging) based on post seasonal analysis and trend data.
- Plan and execute merchandising briefs as required.
- Work with the allocations team to ensure the right stock is in the right stores in the right quantities.
- Plan and execute in season store promotional activity.
- Liaise with buying/shipping and effectively plan all new product launches.
- Prepare and conduct all post season analysis.
- Manage store weeks cover, total stock turn and product sell-thru % to ensure that company/personal KPI's are achieved.
- Prep any reports required by the business.
Key Skills Required
- Experience within planning in a wholesale/retail environment
- Range planning and forecasting experience
- Strong analytical, numeracy and reporting skills, proficient in Excel
- Ability to work under pressure and adhere to tight deadlines
- A problem solver, with a 'can do' approach
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
In order to excel in this organisation, you need high levels of energy and initiative combined with project management and analytical skills. You will also need great communication skills to work in this 'switched on' vibrant team environment.
To apply, please use the appropriate link quoting reference #9611
Telephone enquiries can be made to Helen Shields on 0424 188 080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's