National Retail Manager
|Job Title:||National Retail Manager|
|Location:||Darling Point, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Elise Armitage|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2022 15:08|
National Retail Manager - Leading Australian womenswear designer
Supporting and reporting to the Commercial Director and MD this hands-on role will manage and roll out the retail growth strategy, within this high-profile fashion business, maintaining & enhancing the energy and vibe of the retail stores to remain the best in class retailer of its kind in Australia.
As the National Retail Manager you will lead by example, while setting the standards for all staff. Develop and maintain close strategic relationships with customers to optimise all opportunities and inspire the team to achieve their goals, ensuring budgeted sales and targets are achieved.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Management of the retail department including sales results and development
- Management of all retail staff including their sales results and development
- Gather, organise, oversee and execute daily challenges with the team.
- Set up, oversee adapt, educate or change processes to deliver operational excellence.
- Team leadership and excellent people mentoring and management.
- Identify continuous improvements and operational efficiencies.
- Set procedures and guidelines and assure adherence.
- Create innovative and collaborative plans for the retail department to achieve and exceed sales targets
- Assist in developing and executing the brand strategy at a retail level to drive growth and brand awareness in collaboration with management and the team.
- Manage the retail growth strategy and implementation.
- Develop and implement successful CRM strategies to increase sales and brand awareness
- Understand and deliver competent weekly, monthly and seasonal report in-line with the needs of the business
- Manage and account for profit and loss in the retail department
- Manage and reduce in store shrinkage and oversee all inventory standards and procedures.
- Develop the clientele for the Brand via retail planning in collaboration with the Commercial Director
- Create an energetic, passionate, proactive, mature, responsible environment and ensure all staff adhere to these standards
- Lead and manage all retail staff policies and standards
Culture fit is important, so a willingness to understand the companies design-led values, its customers, and the importance of the Australian fashion industry is essential.
Your background has been within the fashion, retail or beauty sectors, preferably in a similar role that incorporates much of the above. Alternatively, you may be an Area Manager within a larger fashion/retail business with strong commercial skills who is looking for the next step. Your style is hands on, collaborative and to lead by example.
A competitive package will be tailored pending the level of experience you bring. Interested?
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Elise Armitage firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to volume of applications, only successful candidates will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated with strict confidence. Please note this role is only open to Australian Permanent Residents.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's