OFFICE ALL ROUNDER
|Job Title:||OFFICE ALL ROUNDER|
|Location:||Surry Hills, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Phoebe Carpender|
|Job Published:||August 19, 2019 15:10|
ESTABLISHED FAMILY/GLOBAL APPAREL COMPANY
- Exciting first step into the apparel sector
- Assist in providing office support to the leadership team
- Excellent role for a switched-on administration guru!
Our client is an established global apparel company and is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Office All-Rounder. Working in a head office role your main responsibilities will be to assist with customer inquiries, support the leadership team with general admin duties, and assist the production team with factory orders and production admin. A background working in administration, with strong MSoffice skills is essential. Awesome opportunity to learn all aspects of small business!
Role and Responsibility
- Administrative support to the leadership team
- Some reception duties - covering reception during lunch breaks
- Checking and replying to emails for the national sales manager daily
- Taking all phone enquiries
- Following up account enquiries with the accounts department
- File maintenance
- Daily order processing for invoicing department
- Creating and maintaining all customer quotations and contracts
- Support with EDM'S and Website
- Creation of order forms for new and existing customers
- Online marketing - placing adverts on eBay or other online sites as required
- Photoshop/Illustrator skills
Skills and Experience
- To be considered for this role you must have previous administration experience, or have worked in a busy sales office
- You must have a good can-do attitude and motivation
- You will demonstrate an ability to maintain customer relations therefore an honest, personable and positive work ethic is essential
- You will be a problem solver and have strong MS OFFICE skills
- You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, a strong customer service focus, as well as the willingness to continually learn about the business and to develop technical knowledge.
This is a full-time permanent role with the opportunity for career progression and to grow with this company as it expands. If you want to work for an Australian apparel business that's proud of its longstanding success, then please click APPLY NOW, attach a Word doc resume quoting job reference #9010 and your application will be directed Sarah Nugent.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants with relevant experience will be contacted in relation to their application. For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au.