Operations Administrator State Of Escape!!
|Job Title:||Operations Administrator State Of Escape!!|
|Location:||Northern Beaches, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||May 06, 2022 10:46|
Operations Administrator STATE OF ESCAPE
This is your opportunity to work with a leading luxury goods and design company, STATE OF ESCAPE, based in Sydney's Northern Beaches!! Launched in 2014 by the female founders, pioneers of Direct To Consumer, with transparent and sustainable on-demand local manufacture. The brand is synonymous with modern classic design and quality craftsmanship, and their premium accessories are carried by luxury retailers around the globe!!
STATE OF ESCAPE are seeking an Operations Administrator experienced in inventory management, logistics or Ecommerce Administration/ Sales with great attention for detail! In this role you will be working closely with all facets of the dynamic business particularly the Sales and Production Departments ensuring a smooth and efficient workflow is always maintained.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Manage and coordinate all incoming and outgoing goods inventory within the warehouse
- Track, evaluate and report accurately on inventory levels
- Liaising with the Sales and Production teams to ensure stock is always adequate and on time
- Oversee complete cycle of order fulfilment - from placement to customer delivery
- Ensure smooth running of the logistics function within the business including liaison with the warehouse, 4PL logistics team, DHL, Startrack and TNT and outside customer freight companies.
- Servicing major international accounts with regards to incoming orders, available inventory, production and shipping time frames
- Coordination of all international shipping paperwork and documentation required for wholesale and distributor orders
- Monthly, quarterly and yearly reporting requirements
- Providing advice and guidance on best practice in freight bookings and packaging
- Monitoring and ensuring all customer orders are fulfilled and shipped
- Placing weekly E-comm inventory orders to ensure a balance level of stock
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience within fashion or related FMCG retail, wholesale operations or D2C
- Understands the workflow processes from production to B2C/B2B sales
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Can clearly demonstrate analytical and problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent communicator
- Experience with Inventory Management systems (Indigo8 ideal) as well as Shopify Ecommerce platform
- Desire to make an impact and value within the business
The company provides excellent benefits, bonuses, flexible working arrangements and long term career advancement prospects.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Elise Armitage email@example.com
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's