|Job Title:||Payroll Manager|
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||November 02, 2018 10:33|
About the company
The client is a leading Australian retailer with over 300 stores across Australia and 3000 employees.
About the role
The Payroll Manager role will report into the Head of HR, and manage the payroll function and provide additional HR support to the business. The Payroll Manager will also work closely with the senior leadership team to provide payroll and HR advice.
This role is full time and based in the Alexandria area and close to public transport.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manage a small team of payroll officers.
- Responsible for reviewing and processing weekly and monthly payroll.
- Calculate and process payment of monthly payroll taxes for all states and superannuation contributions.
- Manage the payment of worker's compensation claims.
- Resolve and answer payroll related queries in a prompt manner.
- Take the lead with sourcing a new payroll system and setting up a new ERP system.
- Manage the onboarding process.
- Provide advisory support to managers on performance related matters.
- Proactively manage Employment Relations and Workplace Health and Safety issues before they surface.
- Report on key data on employment related metrics for corporate governance to CEO, Board or statutory authorities as required.
Skills & experience
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Thorough understanding of the General Retail Award and Employment Law in Australia
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with change management and process implementation
- Strong knowledge of and experience with payroll systems
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's