Photographer & Stylist
|Job Title:||Photographer & Stylist|
|Location:||SE Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||October 31, 2019 11:43|
We're recruiting for a well-known homewares business that's headed up in Melbourne.
The team are looking for a full-time photographer & stylist to take beautiful photos and produce great content for their newest collections. Please note this is a full-time, permanent position (freelancing and contract options unfortunately not available).
The successful candidate will be based in a showroom in Melbourne. A typical week will be spent styling bed linen, top of bed and homeware to showcase new colours and prints. You'll then photograph your creations to promote products online and in catalogues.
This is a truly creative role that will suit someone with an eye for detail and a proven background in the homewares industry.
Based near Clayton. Please check the location before applying. Accessible by public transport. On-site parking available. Salary negotiable according to experience.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Manage the critical path, from order to end delivery.
- Answer inquiries about new collections, delivery schedules and order specifications.
- Ensure all product is developed and delivered on time.
- Partner closely with design, overseas factories and sales teams.
- Help to prep for sales presentations.
- Strong styling & photography portfolio.
- Experience in homeware/textiles/bedding.
- Reliable, conscientious and collaborative worker.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's