Planning Manager (Maternity Leave Contract)
|Job Title:||Planning Manager (Maternity Leave Contract)|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2020 17:10|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
About the role
The role of the Planning Manager is to manage all elements of Demand Planning, Procurement and Projects, to achieve accurate Demand/ Supply Plans to support cost effective, timely manufacture and distribution of products in line with business requirements.
The role works closely with the Global Supply Chain Director, Operations Manager, Sales and Marketing Teams to provide Product analytics, accurate forecasting and scenario modelling, to meet agreed business and sales targets, at minimum operating cost and optimum stock levels.
You will be working Full Time and based out of The Beauty Chef's Head Office in Double Bay. Please note this is a 12 month maternity leave contract.
Duties & responsibilities
- Analyses demand and produces forecasts to supports future sales and business goals.
- Identifies sensitivities, risks opportunities and communicates upside or down sides of plans.
- Implements core demand/ supply planning processes, plans to support business objectives.
- Supports and participates in S&OP process to achieve focus and alignment amongst all functions from a S&OP perspective.
- Integrates demand planning into supply planning processes.
- Integrates International forecast and New Business into overall demand Plans.
- Implements procedures for procuring materials and seeks approval of purchase orders.
- COGs and RRP/ Margin analysis and process.
- Identifies ways to improve Margin through COGS focus.
- Works on Planning projects to support business growth, improvement and new market growth.
Skills & experience
- Highly commercial Planning Executive with 3 to 5 years related experience within a global consumer goods or vertical fashion retail environment.
- Tertiary qualified in Business or related discipline.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with NetSuite.
We are PASSIONATE- Using our knowledge and insights to drive results
We are SUPPORTIVE- Encouraging personal and professional growth to set each other up for success
We are AUTHENTIC- Our care and consideration for our Brand as well as our team is genuine
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Adrian Markovski, 0420 650 354.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's