Design & Production Assistant - Fashion
|Job Title:||Design & Production Assistant - Fashion|
|Location:||Northern Beaches, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nugent|
|Job Published:||October 03, 2018 09:20|
Fashion all rounder
We are seeking a motivated & energetic junior Fashion assistant for an exciting new role working with an Australian brand. This is an entry level role, suitable for a graduate who has completed relevant internships and has a passion for the fashion industry & the drive to succeed!
- Tracking & following production, order confirmations and delivery dates. Liaising continually with suppliers
- Customer service / inquires / orders
- Communicate and track all PR, AD and shoot samples as required, chasing when necessary ensuring their timely delivery
- Monitor current work in progress, checking on a weekly basis, to ensure original delivery dates are held
- General filing and office duties within the design team.
- ensure shipping schedule is updated and accurate at all times
- ensure any changes to fright is communicated clearly too all effected parties
- Ensure orders are created on time to meet deadlines.
- Assisting on shoots
- Office all rounder
- Previous experience (can be internships) in a similar role
- Retail sales experience (Fashion)
- Competent in Word, & Excel
- Relevant degree
- Time management, planning and organisational skills
- Presentation and research skills
- Negotiation and technical skills
- Bubbly and energetic personality with a can do attitude
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role click APPLY NOW Alternatively send a copy of your CV and a compressed portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only those applicants with relevant experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
Alternatively please call Sarah on 02 8223 5366 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's