Production Coordinator - Apparel
|Job Title:||Production Coordinator - Apparel|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Colette Wilsher|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 11:22|
PRODUCTION COORDINATOR - APPAREL
Australia's most recognised supplier of High Performance Apparel is looking for their next Production & Operations Coordinator to support their Production Manager across all aspects of the Product Life-cycle.
This integral role will see you coordinating & liaising closely with Sales, Design & Development, Planning, Logistics, the Warehouse and directly with Vendors to coordinate process, pricing/costs and quality through to delivery.
The position is responsible for placing the orders, chasing product details & coordinating with factories, providing comments on submissions, lab dips, bulk fabrics, labels, trims & packaging to ensure all shipments are proceeding in timely manner.
- Vendor Management - Liaise with offshore suppliers on a daily basis to ensure all purchase orders are on schedule.
- Negotiate prices, MOQs, lead times. Build capacity & pricing reports
- Raise purchase orders & re orders
- Work closely with logistics and warehouse team
- Maintain style records / Administration
- Hand over tech packs & manage Critical Path and product life cycle management - material, testing, colour & embroidery /print approvals
- Monitor production time frames to ensure on time delivery & provide process improvement suggestions
- Monitor production - delivery dates, shipping/freight, solve supplier delays & quality issues
- Analytics and Reporting - data analysis on a regular basis including weekly/ month-end reports, vendor performance, production performance, efficiency, returns, delivery/freight analysis
- 3+ years in a similar role or experience preferred
- Experience in Apparel production & development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office - particularly Excel
- Experience using ERP systems (SAP ideal)
- Organisation skills and accuracy are essential
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effective
- Flexible & autonomous approach
We are looking for a hard-working and pro-active individual; who has worked in a similar role supporting development teams or a production manager, (Apparel - production / merchandiser). A quick and eager learner who is methodical in their approach, has good numerical and reporting skills and uses common sense to make decisions!
An attractive salary based on experience is on offer along with a great company culture, staff - team lunches, team events and celebrations, modern offices space - close to transport links and parking available on-site
HOW TO APPLY
Please note, only those applicants (Permanent Residents or candidates with applicable Visas) with the relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
Please provide a Cover Letter outlining your experience & any Visa details with your application.
Click APPLY NOW and attach a Word doc. resume, your application will be directed to Colette Wilsher Alternatively, for a confidential discussion call Colette on 02) 82235320
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's