Production Coordinator - Fashion
|Job Title:||Production Coordinator - Fashion|
|Location:||Northern Beaches, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$70000 per annum + super and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nugent|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 17:04|
Our client is a Premium Australian fashion lifestyle Brand - Due to recent expansion they are looking for a strong Junior Production Assistant to support the Production Manager with all Production.
Being hands on, assertive and showing great initiative you will play a pivotal role in this small team - Ensuring the critical path timelines are followed & adhered to, coordinating the planning of production schedules and simultaneously planning schedules & cut sheets for local makers.
If you possess superior administration, Excel, thorough follow through skills - you are a great communicator and work well within a small in a team - this will be the position to further your career within the fashion industry!
Some local production knowledge is essential for this role as you will be responsible for the setup and co-ordination of various local production processes.
Key responsibilities Include:
- Updating Production Schedules & Timelines to coordinate garment development cycle
- Order & management of sampling & fabrics & trims
- Coordination of styles - planning of local sampling & production.
- Coordinating local cutters & makers
- Working closely with Production Manager to Oversee all Production processes to guarantee timely delivery.
- Promptly solving any local sampling /make issues.
- Escalating any problems to the Production Manager
Previous experience in a similar role as a Production Assistant / coordinator is essential.
If this sounds like you. Please forward a detailed resume outlining your related work experience.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Sarah - firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's