|Job Title:||Production Coordinator|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nugent|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2018 10:59|
Junior Production Coordinator
Exciting opportunity to become a part of this highly regarded Australian Retailer as a Production Coordinator!
- Tracking & following fabric production, order confirmations and delivery dates. Liaising continually with suppliers
- Preparation of order cards, range folders and updating of style number and delivery information
- Track all changes/updates in the Option Plan & production schedule as made by the Buyer, and action with suppliers/AP21 accordingly
- Communicate and track all PR, AD and shoot samples as required, chasing when necessary ensuring their timely delivery
- Monitor current work in progress, checking on a weekly basis, to ensure original delivery dates are held
- General filing and office duties within the design team.
- communication of sample orders to overseas suppliers
- ensure shipping schedule is updated and accurate at all times
- ensure any changes to fright is communicated clearly too all effected parties
- Ensure AP21 is updated and accurate at all times.
- Ensure orders are created on time to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Retail sales experience
- Knowledge of direct sourcing
- Previous experience reporting to a Buyer
- Competent in Word, Excel and Apparel 21
- Relevant degree
- Time management, planning and organizational skills
- Presentation and research skills
- Negotiation and technical skills
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role click APPLY NOW Alternatively send a copy of your cv and a compressed portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, only those applicants with relevant experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
Alternatively please call Sarah on 02 8223 5366 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's