|Job Title:||Regional Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Super + Bonus + Company Car + Tools|
|Contact Name:||Brittany Magson|
|Job Published:||May 29, 2018 17:00|
- Competitive Salary + Super + Bonus + Company Car (All expenses PAID) + Tools!!!
- Outstanding Bonus Scheme!!
- Fabulous Product + Fabulous Discount!!
Our client is Australia's Leading retailer for Luggage and we are seeking a Regional Manager. In this role you will be managing 11 stores within the Illawarra/West District.
The right candidate will be responsible for:
- Proven experience in Performance Management
- Training and Development of Store Management
- Strong business acumen and driving sales targets/KPI's within stores.
- Experienced with Profit & Loss repots, implementing action plans off results.
- Training and coaching retail store teams in merchandising standards and expectations
- Supporting our retail stores with a "Lead from the Front" Attitude.
What we need you to have:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a similar role with a high turnover retailer
- Demonstrated skill in performance management, training and development
- Operational savvy, proven sales results and hitting KPI targets.
- High-level communication skills
- A passion for retail and the customer experience
- Exceptional time management, ability to meet deadlines and a focus on store performance.
Are you an experienced Regional Manager with a PASSION for Retail? Apply now!! To be a part of a leading, fast paced retailer and grow your career with a nationally recognised brand!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's