Regional/Senior Store Managers needed for Big Box Store
|Job Title:||Regional/Senior Store Managers needed for Big Box Store|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Melbourne, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$80000 - AU$100000.00 per annum + bonus|
|Contact Name:||Andrew Semb|
|Job Published:||August 01, 2018 17:02|
Senior Manager Needed for Big Box Store
- Large format store looking for dynamic people leader
- People focused business with friendly team culture
- Manage large teams in a dynamic, big box store environment
As a retail icon in Australia, exciting opportunities exist for experienced and passionate retail Regional/Senior Store Managers to join this leading business, to help drive results - both in sales and customer service. They have streamlined their product offering to enhance value and quality to their customers. They are focused on providing their customers with a value-added shopping experience. With a strong shift toward enhancing team member performance and potential with a strong succession plan, the store looks better, team members are happier, and the customer is responding with positive results.
- Control multiple activities to successful outcomes within company deadlines
- Drive results, make decisions and engage your team to do the same
- Ability to mentor and develop your Line Managers in all aspects of store culture, customer service, merchandising, stock control, leadership, sales and OH&S.
The successful candidate should possess/be:
- MUST have fashion experience - could include men's, women's, kids wear or footwear
- Die-hard retailer with a proven track record for achieving KPI's
- Analytical skills that allow you to identify when change is required
- Ability to create and drive a culture of high performance
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary package and other benefits
- Work with established large-format national brand
- Continuous training, support and professional development
- Great family-like culture with team
- Work Life balance
Previous experience in a high-volume environment along with fashion background is essential. To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Andrew Semb on 0450 221 655 quoting reference #8336.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's