|Job Title:||Retail Staff|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Cindy Chen|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2022 11:20|
Sales Associate - Melbourne
About the Client
Our client is a renowned global brand focusing on luxury fashion and accessories. As seen on global stars, this brand's signature look embodies creativity, tradition, and beauty. They are currently seeking experienced sales assistants to join their stores located in Melbourne CBD.
The client is looking for a strong customer-centric ambassador to join their luxury stores, ensuring all clients have an outstanding in-store experience. You will be reporting into the store manager, assisting in daily store operations and sales.
The ideal candidate is passionate about luxury fashion, with vast knowledge in this area to help leverage the brand perspective. You will be responsible for delivering the luxury brand experience to all customers, guiding them, and creating long term relationships. If you are looking to start your career within a luxury industry, this will be the perfect position for you.
- Achieve store targets through exceptional customer service and maximising KPIs
- Professionally handle client enquiries ensuring appropriate advice on their needs
- Maintain active relationship with clients, following up on requests and sales
- Working alongside the Team Manager and the team to ensure positive work experience and exceptional client experience
The Ideal Candidate:
- Minimum 1 year's sales experience working in fashion retail industry
- Proven ability to meet store KPIs
- Team-focused, to collaborate in meeting store KPIs
- Fluency in a second language is a plus, but not essential
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply, click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Cindy at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's