Sales & Brand Manager
|Job Title:||Sales & Brand Manager|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$80000.00 - AU$95000.00 per annum + super and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2019 17:29|
- Work for a multi-brand fashion business
- Drive brand presence through wholesale sales and marketing
- Enjoy an autonomous working environment where employees are treated with respect
About the role
We're recruiting for a multi-brand business in the fashion sector. They own and distribute a variety of brands in the womenswear and lifestyle categories. Most of their brands are classic, flattering and designed to suit all ages.
The team are on the lookout for a new Sales & Brand Manager to take over the management of several brands in their portfolio. These brands include a European womenswear brand and an Australian lifestyle brand.
Reporting straight to the Director, this role will suit an autonomous and experienced salesperson who can drive their own success. Although you will take over the management of a portfolio of existing accounts, you will also need to develop new business and open new doors.
This is a well-rounded role that will focus predominantly on sales, but also incorporate aspects of marketing, design, and product development.
To succeed in this role, you'll need prior experience in a Wholesale Sales or Brand Management position. Applicants must have sold into domestic fashion and/or lifestyle boutiques.
In return, you'll get to work for a fast-growing business with a clear path for progression. High performing candidates may have the option for promotion into a General Manager's role.
Eastern suburbs location. Parking on-site.
Key Functions & Responsibilities:
- Develop multiple brand strategies.
- Manage the sell-in for your existing accounts.
- Partner with new boutiques and retailers.
- Work closely with marketing to drive your brand presence in the market.
- Suggest new product ideas and ranges.
- Mange agents in WA and Victoria.
- Relevant industry experience - women's fashion/accessories/footwear or a lifestyle brand.
- Experience selling to Australian retailers and boutiques.
- Self-motivated and capable of working autonomously.
- Full right to work in Australia - MUST BE A CITIZEN OR HAVE PERMANENT RESIDENCY.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Direct line 0292229754
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's