|Job Title:||Marketing Specialist|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||Up to AU$100000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||May 13, 2021 17:57|
$100K base + super
Fashion - Marketing Specialist -Global brand- Develop & Implement Strategies in Line With Company Goals.
They are looking for a dynamic self-starter, with a "can-do" attitude who has the initiative to work collaboratively with the wider business.
You will assist in developing annual Marketing strategies in conjunction with the overall business strategy of the company. Developing & implementing the brand & communications strategy, in order to achieve business objectives and financial targets.
You will execute the marketing activity including planning for the campaign shoots and manage the day to day relationships with key partners including PR, showroom and VIP agencies and responsible for the development of the internal Marketing team
- Managing all marketing activities and ensure they are in line with the Brand's vision
- Identifying new growth opportunities & innovation platforms for the business
- Developing and leading the strategic marketing plan
- Create all brand marketing tools and develop and manage an annual marketing plan.
- Managing a team and motivating this team of creatives to create new global campaign initiatives
- Managing the PR activity, marketing activations, and retailer partnerships
- Building and executing an annual marketing plan and budget, ensuring all projects are delivered on time and on budget
- Developing point of sale, VM and promotional materials to ensure consistent and on-brand visibility in the marketplace
- Analysing marketing response metrics to ensure the best value of the marketing budget spent
- Development and implementation of the brand strategy, created in collaboration with the online manager
This position requires an applicant with need skills in Marketing for retail as follows:
- Proven experience in Communications, PR, Social Media & Digital.
- 5 + years marketing management experience in the fashion retail preferable.
- Tertiary marketing degree in marketing
- Understanding of marketing strategy execution
- Extremely organized with experience of managing and executing a yearly calendar of marketing activity on time and on budget
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Team management experience.
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Nicole Goumal email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's