Sales and Education Executive VIC, SA & WA
|Job Title:||Sales and Education Executive VIC, SA & WA|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2020 11:35|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
About the role
The Sales and Education Executive is responsible for the achievement of sales targets for existing Independent Accounts (Spas, Salons and Wholefood Businesses) for the VIC, SA and WA markets.
The role also provides sales support, education and advice for accounts to achieve further growth, whilst developing and maintaining positive and effective customer relationships.
The role is based in VIC with biannual trips to SA and WA.
The role will be 4 days to start with the hope to increase to full time in the coming months.
Duties & responsibilities
- Effectively manages Independent Accounts to ensure growth, customer and sales targets are met.
- Ensures orders are submitted and placed within agreed order deadlines.
- Looks for improvement opportunities across Accounts.
- Responds professionally and on time to all client requests
- With National Sales Manager, identifies opportunities and growth in VIC, SA & WA.
- Regularly visit David Jones stores that stock The Beauty Chef to drive sales and provide education and eventing support.
- Develop a training schedule for VIC, SA & WA accounts including David Jones.
- Deliver education and training programs to support the business needs in VIC, SA & WA.
- Maintain relationships with Accounts.
Skills & experience
- 3+ years experience in a similar position, agency or in-house
- Content and copy writing experience highly regarded
- Able to effectively influence and develop strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are PASSIONATE- Using our knowledge and insights to drive results
We are SUPPORTIVE- Encouraging personal and professional growth to set each other up for success
We are AUTHENTIC- Our care and consideration for our Brand as well as our team is genuine
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Adrian Markovski on 0420 650 354.