Sales and Field Coordinator
|Job Title:||Sales and Field Coordinator|
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$65000 per annum + super and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nugent|
|Job Published:||October 02, 2018 11:52|
We have an exciting role for an enthusiastic individual who enjoys working within an office environment and wants to be part of a result driven, and successful team. You will have a strong background in Sales, Management, Merchandising, and advanced administrative skills. Reporting to the Sales and Field Manager you will gain exposure across the business and build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Management and coordination of Field Sales team and related processes.
- Point of contact for all Point of Sale processes and ongoing review of these through reporting and providing recommendations.
- Generation and coordination of various reports and tracking tools for the field team.
- Maintenance of field sales data - advanced level of Microsoft suit and Excel is essential
- Organising and coordinating events including training, sales meetings and roadshows.
- Providing technical assistance and support wherever needed.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic, organised and proactive to gain a solid understanding of field operations within an exciting category. The successful candidate will possess the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, have strong planning and organisational skills, and a high attention to detail. They will be self-motivated, and display excellent problem solving and communication skills.
If you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role click APPLY NOW Alternatively send a copy of your CV and a compressed portfolio to email@example.com
Please note, only those applicants with relevant experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
Alternatively please call Sarah on 02 8223 5366 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's