Sales Consultant - Furniture - Monday to Friday
|Job Title:||Sales Consultant - Furniture - Monday to Friday|
|Location:||Southeastern Sydney, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$50000 - AU$65000 per annum + super, bonuses and commission|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||July 13, 2018 17:02|
Due to company expansion our client is seeking an Account Manager/Sales Consultant for their Central Showroom!
Yes - this role is Monday to Friday and no late nights!
Our client is an establishment brand with all your office furniture needs & fit outs.
- Providing a great customer experience
- Building and developing long lasting relationships with clients
- Opening and closing the showroom
- Dealing with general customer enquiries over phone, email and walk in's
- Quoting and negotiating skills
- Brand awareness and product knowledge
- Sales/retail experience, preferably a background in office, furniture, design
- Previous experience working with targets and KPI's
- A positive and warm personality
- Ability to build strong professional relationships
- Enthusiastic to adapt and learn new skills
- Must be organised and results driven
- An extremely competitive salary
- Generous bonus scheme and commission
- Great company culture
- Amazing work life balance - MONDAY TO FRIDAY and no late nights
- Genuine career progression opportunities
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's