Sales Coordinator and Customer Support
|Job Title:||Sales Coordinator and Customer Support|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||July 26, 2021 16:30|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focuses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Sales Coordinator and Customer Support to join the team.
The role is full time and based out of head office in Double Bay, situated close to public transport.
About the role
The role of the Sales Coordinator and Customer Support is to support the sales team with all elements of administration and follow up support, to drive sales whilst providing excellent customer service in line with business requirements.
The role coordinates and provides account services to new and existing wholesale accounts and provides overflow support to domestic clinics and spas on behalf of the domestic/ International sales team.
Duties & responsibilities
- Follows up on sales leads and actions any follow up.
- Identifies and vets suitable new wholesale accounts.
- Provides sales support to existing wholesale customers with a view to increasing order quantities and spend per order.
- Coordinates sales administration including invoicing, filing and performing data entry.
- Supports Key Accounts: processing orders, follow up on delivery, updating tracking spreadsheet.
- Keeps regular contact with Stockists and ensures their requirements are met.
- Collaborates with Finance for support/ trouble shooting for Accounts Receivables etc.
- Receives and processes customer orders, responds to enquiries, and/or complaints via the phone, email, social media and other Customer Care channels.
- Processes phone and email customer orders as required.
- Assist with Live Chat as required.
Skills & experience
- 2 to 3 years' experience in Sales Administration or Customer Service environment.
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills.
- Experience with Shopify and NetSuite highly regarded but not essential.
- Excellent organisational, accuracy and time management skills.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Health and Beauty Industry.
- Able to work outside of traditional business hours as required by Company.
- Is a strong brand ambassador The Beauty Chef, is articulate and well presented.
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes
- Generous product allowance
We are PASSIONATE- Using our knowledge and insights to drive results
We are SUPPORTIVE- Encouraging personal and professional growth to set each other up for success
We are AUTHENTIC- Our care and consideration for our Brand as well as our team is genuine
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's