|Job Title:||Sales Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000.00 - AU$110000.00 per annum + superannuation + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kate Jolly|
|Job Published:||September 04, 2019 10:09|
About the role
We're partnering with an Australian textiles and interiors business that supplies local homeware boutiques, big multi-door retailers and a range of commercial clients.
Due to their continued success in the market, they are looking to further expand their Sales team to include a commercial sales specialist. This salesperson will take over a range of existing commercial accounts - which include major property and architecture firms - and will also be tasked with bringing in new business in this area.
What's on offer
This is a great opportunity to work for a financially stable and organically growing business that has an excellent reputation in the market. Many of the team have been with the business for 10+ years and have seen their careers grow tremendously.
The brand has a trusted name in the market and is welcomed by Buyers and Procurement Specialists.
They have a lovely company culture and encourage collaborative working. Employees are trusted by their managers and are not micro managed.
Sydney CBD/inner suburbs location. Easily accessible by public transport, employee parking also available.
- Manage existing accounts in the commercial space (includes property and architecture businesses).
- Develop new business opportunities.
- Negotiate projects and supplier agreements.
- Show new products, styles, fabrics and ranges.
- Ensure the ongoing growth and success of the commercial division of the business.
- 5+ years of B2B sales experience.
- Demonstrable experience in the textile, interiors or related industries (homeware, furniture, flooring, etc.)
- Verifiable experience selling into property companies, architecture and design firms.
- Full right to work in Australia - must be a citizen, Permanent Resident or De Facto Visa holder.
Please note that we are only able to consider applicants with Permanent Residency or Citizenship. Only applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's