Senior Communications Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Communications Manager|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Nicole Goumal|
|Job Published:||February 23, 2021 15:06|
Senior Communications Manager
Our Client is a full-service strategic communications agency specialising within fashion, luxury and lifestyle brands. They offer an integrated mix of strategic brand consulting, media relations, marketing, advertising placement, digital, and events.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Communications Manager the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in driving brand strategy and client management for leading global/local brands. A strategic, organized and tactical mind.
You will develop and execute digital marketing campaigns and bring hands-on experience across multiple platforms and channels to help achieve measurable results. You will need to thrive working in a fun, fast-paced team environment and industry. Excellent fashion and lifestyle media contacts and relationships are key to the role, combined with an extensive knowledge of the Australian media landscape. A passion for communications and building brands is essential
As an analytical and strategic thinker, you will understand the vital role that different channels play in converting leads and will constantly look for insights and new ways to optimize campaigns to achieve marketing objectives and ultimately improve ROI.
- Managing all marketing activities and ensure they are in line with the Brand's vision
- Identifying new growth opportunities & innovation platforms for the business
- Implementation of National PR & Communications Strategy, inclusive of media relations (also localizing global strategies for global brands)
- Implementation of dynamic and highly detailed events
- Day-to-day client liaison/ account lead and management
- Be a champion for brand awareness and the importance of a curated brand experience
- Developing and leading strategic marketing plan
- Managing a team and motivating this team of creatives to create new global campaign initiatives
- Managing the PR activity, marketing activations, and retailer partnerships
- Develop and maintain excellent working relations with all media platforms - print, broadcast & digital channels
- National & international media relations strategies and implementation
- Ability to meet client KPIs, inclusive of overseeing client reporting and analysis
- Providing clients with strategic advice alongside industry movements and competitor
- Identifying, building and maintaining deep relationships with key media, influencers and brand partners and helping to drive strategic partnerships and collaborations
- Manage the PR, Influencer and social budgets for all portfolio brands
- Continuously review, analyze and share customer insights with the business to drive an: Increasing ROI on activity Understanding of who their customer is and what they buy Segmented approach to our understanding and communications
- Proven experience in Communications, PR, Social Media & Digital.
- 8 + years of marketing management experience in the fashion, lifestyle public relations, communications, and marketing industry
- Comprehensive strategy development and implementation experience
- Experience implementing dynamic communication strategies from global and national brands.
- Client management experience is the direct report and accountability
- Comprehensive understanding and experience in the media, digital and social media landscape
- Strong experience in digital and social strategy, and implementation
- Experience orchestrating brand events, with an eye for detail
- Ability to develop and implement media matrix's
- A natural networker - well- established relationships with national/international media,
- influencers, industry
- Strategic and creative thinker.
- Events and PR experience
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's