Senior Designer - Swim & Resort
|Job Title:||Senior Designer - Swim & Resort|
|Location:||Inner Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Martin|
|Job Published:||August 30, 2019 16:32|
Our client has successfully become one of the most sought after labels in Australia as well as internationally. Their name radiates high end luxe fashion that caters for a variety of customers that admire feminine and inspiring designs.
They are currently looking for a highly creative and driven Designer with experience in all facets of Design, from concept, to sample approval, to developing the product both offshore and locally. They are looking for someone who can work with the Creative Director in a collaborative manner and bring ideas regarding themes and inspiration to the table - specifically across their swim & resort ranges.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for an extremely well-regarded Womenswear label whose collections have been seen on several Hollywood style icons.
Working alongside the Creative Director, you will be required to carry out following duties:
- Create modern, original and directional design concepts
- Setting and adhering to design deadlines
- Identify and interpreting market trends
- Creating seasonal ranges and monthly injections
- Analysis and reporting on market trend-setting themes and colour palettes
- Sourcing trims, fabrics, graphics and detailing
- Print & product development
- Co-ordinate sampling process
- Pre-production fittings and approving samples
- Strong hand sketching along with Illustrator and Photoshop skills
- Strong style aesthetic & eye for trends
- An understanding of Swimwear design & manufacture and the ability to transform ideas across the resort & swim category
- Able to work autonomously, but also have the ability to liaise with all levels of the business
To be considered you must have a minimum of five years experience in a similar role for a luxury brand as well as a Fashion Degree, you will be very driven and committed to a career as a fashion designer & possess a strong personal style. Having a love for fashion, an eye for colour and creative flair will see you succeed in this exciting new role.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Hayley Martin. firstname.lastname@example.org / 8223 5300
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's