Senior Store Manager - Premium Jewellery - Castle Towers
|Job Title:||Senior Store Manager - Premium Jewellery - Castle Towers|
|Location:||Castle Hill, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$80000 per annum + super, bonuses and many benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||July 27, 2018 17:19|
Our client is seeking a Senior Store Manager for their Castle Hill store!
Our client is a unique global jewellery brand that is committed to developing the highest quality of products all representing iconic and excellent value.
- Managing a team of 11 and up to 30 during peak trading
- Motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI's, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Effectively managing all retail operations within a retail store environment
- Conducting staff training & coaching to drive KPI performance
- Maintaining VM and store presentation to company standards
- Retail management experience
- Proven ability to exceed set budgets & KPI's
- A positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Effective time management with excellent people management skills
- Customer service focused with a sharp eye for store presentation
- A competitive salary
- Generous result based incentive programs
- Amazing discounts and benefits
- Opportunity to be part of a progressive, energetic and fun company culture
As a Store Manager you will ensure the smooth operation of this store, you will be responsible for driving your team to reach sales targets and creating a fun and positive atmosphere for both your team and customers.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's