Social Media and Ecommerce Coordinator
|Job Title:||Social Media and Ecommerce Coordinator|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||August 16, 2021 14:58|
- Manages the marketing calendar for the successful implementation of marketing plans - adapting strategy to suit local and international requirements
- Concepts and evaluates new ideas for promotions, blogs, competitions, collaborations and ensures consistency of brand messaging.
- Creates content from start to finish through inhouse shoots and collaborations with external brand partners
- Manages web photo shoots and coordinates shoots and timelines.
- Ensures deliverables are complete and ready for new season launches in a timely manner
- Plans and manages updates for home page, banners, pop ups and other site wide content including product imagery and merchandising across 3 websites.
- Works with graphic designer for collateral development for branding and campaign use.
- Strong caption and copy writing skills for social media and marketing communications
- Manages global top tier Influencer partnerships and gifting programs and collaborations
- Remains up to date on current and emerging web and e-commerce trends.
- Helps execute the production of domestic events, pop ups and activations.
- Responsible for tracking social media metrics and meeting agreed KPIs and budgets.
- Conducts analysis on data including site traffic, click navigations and purchase conversation.
- Degree qualification in Marketing or related discipline.
- 3+ years' experience in content creation and digital marketing within the fashion, lifestyle or beauty industry
- Able to concept, create and manage content production and marketing campaigns.
- Experience in Shopify and an e-commerce setting.
- Experience in managing all social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIN and associated apps
- Strong project management skills and an elevated creative sense.
- Knowledge of google and face book advertising
- Proficient in understanding Google analytics, key performance indicators and social media analytics tools and platforms.
Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal
Flexible and collaborative mindset with a sharp attention to detail
A self-starter who can effectively shift gears and cope with change as campaigns evolve
Ability to analyse performance to report on successes and areas for improvement
Strong sense of ownership and accountability for work and team
A proven ability to multi-task, meet tight deadlines and work effectively/collaboratively within a fast-paced environment
To apply, please use the appropriate link quoting reference #9628
Telephone enquiries can be made to Helen Shields on 0424 188 080 or email email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's