Store Manager - Luxury
|Job Title:||Store Manager - Luxury|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$65000 - AU$70000 per annum + super, commission, bonuses, uniform|
|Contact Name:||Sophie Turner|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2019 15:16|
Our client is recruiting for a Store Manager for their stunning Sydney Boutique.
The Iconic French brand is renowned for their luxury ready-to-wear, leather goods, footwear and accessories.
This person must live and breathe the World of luxury, you must be up to date with current season trends, possess a strong sense of personal style and have a genuine passion for fashion. With plenty of growth approaching, it is an exciting time to enter this business!
- Managing, motivating and leading the team to achieve KPI's, sales targets and an exceptional customer experience
- Effectively managing all retail operations within a retail store environment
- Conducting staff training & coaching to drive KPI performance
- Maintaining visual merchandising and store presentation to company standards
- Building and developing relationships with clients
- Retail experience as a manager
- MUST have fashion retail experience
- Proven ability to exceed set budgets & KPI's
- A positive and engaging personality with the ability to build strong professional relationships
- Effective time management with excellent people management skills
- Customer service focused with a sharp eye for store presentation
- A competitive base salary
- Quarterly commission structure
- Achievable bonus scheme
- Generous clothing allowance
- Amazing discounts!
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply using the appropriate link or call Sophie Turner at Trak Recruiting on 02 9023 1007 / email@example.com for a confidential conversation.
We thank all applicants in advance for their application as only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.