|Job Title:||Systems Administrator|
|Location:||Beaconsfield, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||December 03, 2021 10:45|
About the Role
The role of the Systems Administrator is to manage and coordinate all elements of the network and applications, to ensure IT requirements are met across the areas of the business.
The role is responsible for application development, infrastructure maintenance and development, user support, data management and security.
The role is full time based in their office in Alexandria, with flexible working arrangements on offer and parking available onsite.
- Oversees all areas of IT, including networking, ERP/ database administration and software development.
- Monitors and improves both existing and new IT processes.
- Manages IT architecture, ensuring high performance and availability.
- Provides training on hardware/ and or software to end users.
- Provides technical support to network users in response to specific requests.
- Manages all technical aspects of applications.
- Supports OTB reporting and development of reports by Retailer.
- Manages interfaces for supplier purchase orders, pharmacy and invoice portal.
- Ensures budgets, forecasts and pricing changes are loaded.
- Performs website development as required.
- Maintains a very high level of confidentiality and ensures maintenance of data security at all times, such as filters, spam management policies etc.
- Provides First Level help desk support.
- Loads budgets, forecasts and runs reports for team as required.
- Works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to support retailer and business performance goals.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, IT, System Administration or closely related field
- 3 to 5 years database, network administration or system administration experience.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware and networking protocols
- Experience with scripting and automation tools.
- Able to effectively support and develop IT helpdesk and IT operations best practices including strong knowledge of security, storage, data protection and disaster recovery protocols.
- Experience with SAP Hana, SQL Reporting and Crystal Reports essential
- Experience with Netstock, Opmetrix, Vendor Connect desirable
- Experience working in a Retail or Wholesale environment
How to Apply
Hit Apply or for a confidential chat please contact Rachel Walker-Cole on 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's