Territory Field Sales Representative
|Job Title:||Territory Field Sales Representative|
|Location:||Southern Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Elise Armitage|
|Job Published:||September 02, 2021 10:19|
Our client is a Successful Global Accessories Brand looking to recruit a Territory Field Sales Representative. You will be a passionate Sales Person who will represent the Group and it's portfolio of brands in this Sydney based remote position covering the South Inner Sydney/South West/South Coast/West/ACT Territory.
They are seeking a candidate with a proven track record in Sales, demonstrating Strong Relationship Management skills and experience in Building Partnerships. The candidate they are searching for has Strong Influencing, Collaboration and Negotiation skills as well as Demonstrated Interpersonal and Written Communication skills.
It is essential for the Territory Field Sales Representative to demonstrate initiative, honesty and integrity, in this autonomous role.
- Implement the Sales activities of the Territory to achieve short and long-term business objectives, increased profit and market share.
- Break down targets set as sales quotas for the Territory.
- Set call cycles in line with Group standards.
- Prepare for Territory budgets, reports and forecasts and ensure they are presented in a timely manner.
- Review Territory sales performance and take action to build profitable accounts.
- Meet the group customer service standards.
- Analyse Territory performance by category, seek incremental opportunities and new doors to further grow and improve the Territory Sales performance.
- Implement sales methods & key customer strategies by negotiating prices, discount policies, credit arrangements and conditions of sale.
- Implement merchandising methods and distribution policies.
- Maintain necessary contact and negotiations with major retail partners and key customers to achieve the objectives of the division.
This position requires an applicant with skills in
- 3-5 years sales experience as an Account/ Territory Sales representative in a B2B and B2C environment
- Excel experience for the management of sales data and reporting
- Experience in Optometry, Pharmacy and/or Fashion environments or similar areas.
- Must have valid driver's licence and own car.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Elise Armitage email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's