|Job Title:||Visual Designer|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2020 09:37|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a fast-growing presence internationally, where the brand operates across e-commerce and wholesale channels, with over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and inner beauty products, with a philosophy that beauty begins from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Visual Designer that is aligned to the brand values.
The role is full time and based in their offices in the Eastern Suburbs and is situated close to public transport.
About the role
The role of the Visual Designer is to provide conceptual and finished art that meets The Beauty Chef's brand standards and marketing communication needs.
In addition, working within the Global Marketing team and closely with the CEO & Creative Director, the role will support the Marketing function in the development & implementation of the creative communications of The Beauty Chef brand.
Duties & responsibilities
- Key member of the monthly creative meeting with CEO & Creative Director to review campaign briefs, align on brand creative projects and direction.
- Aligns with Content Manager and Marketing Executive on asset creative and submits to CEO & Creative Director for approval of Design concepts.
- Establish concepts and design direction for all on and offline projects & other brand materials as required (e.g. PR, Social, Retail Partners).
- Produces graphic design and materials in line with marketing briefs.
- Provide innovative, strategic and high-quality graphic design services that are in line with The Beauty Chef brand philosophy & style guide.
- Creates finished artwork for print (including but not limited to) newsprint/ press, magazine, brochures, Press Ads, Print Ads etc.
- Partners with Marketing Executive to understand campaign deliverables, timelines & deadlines.
- Resizes or retouches images as required.
- Designs finished artwork for Retailer POS collateral and materials.
Skills & experience
- 3 + years' Visual/ Graphic Design experience either in-house or agency.
- Understands health, wellness and beauty and is able to interpret trends and leverage these from a marketing perspective.
- Intermediate to Advanced level in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Strong conceptual Designer with the ability to communicate clearly, while also maintaining depth in their work.
- Strong and flexible skills in print and a strong understanding web and digital design.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes
- Generous product allowance
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
The Beauty Chef is proud of their commitment to diversity and equality of opportunity. All qualified applicants for jobs will be considered on their abilities and will not be discriminated against on the grounds of race, colour, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, marital status, family or carer's responsibilities, pregnancy, religion, political opinion, national extraction, social origin or any other irrelevant distinction.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. Please make sure to include a link to your portfolio or attach your portfolio.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Adrian Markovski, 0420 650 354.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's