|Job Title:||Web Developer|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2019 15:08|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focusses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for a Web Developer that is aligned to the brand values. The role is based in their offices in Double Bay close to Edgecliff Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
This is a part time role ideally 3 days a week.
About the role
The Web Developer is responsible for maintaining and delivering new functions for current and new software systems to support the continued growth of The Beauty Chef.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manage the e-commerce architecture end to end and identify/mitigate any technical issues and improvements to meet business goals.
- General E-Commerce Website Optimisation (Shopify Platform).
- Analytics & User Experience Optimisation (Full understanding & experience with Google Analytics and other reporting tools).
- Responsible for designing and implementing new features and functionality.
- Ensure consistent data communication between The Beauty Chef including Shopify, Klaviyo and other third party platforms.
- Implement new design and functionality features, including code base updates, version control and deployments.
- Fundamental understanding of SEO and ability to forward think when planning new initiatives, integrations etc for optimal SEO considerations.
- Create and execute A/B tests to inform potential site updates and improve sales.
- Implements new versions of both front and back end code.
Skills & experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Shopify, Google Analytics, Wordpress, Klaviyo Software and the Adobe Suite highly regarded
The Beauty Chef is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. Please make sure to include examples of your web development work or a a link to your portfolio.
For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's