Accessories Designer X 2
|Job Title:||Accessories Designer X 2|
|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Martin|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2019 09:32|
Working as one of the Accessories Designer for this leading international brand of designer fashion and lifestyle accessories, your creative flair will ensure you successfully execute the design brief and line plan for the women's hat and bag & accessories collections.
Working closely with the Head Designer, you will work on all phases of the design development to meet seasonal time lines. You will also be required to interact closely with the Sourcing, Technical and Product Development teams to ensure design requirements are achieved and the collection is launched on time to all markets.
- Work closely with the Head of Design to research and identify key seasonal trends, silhouettes, and materials, and develop seasonal colour palettes.
- Research international fashion markets, including international travel as required
- Create seasonal mood, trend and presentation boards for design development and sales presentations
- Work collaboratively with Head of Design to create original styling, trims and embellishments
- Provide detailed designs and CAD technical drawings, including all design details for specifications and sample development
- Participate in the hand over of design developments to Product Development team
- Contribute to the development and format of the seasonal catalogue and other marketing materials as required.
- Participate in and contribute to weekly Design and Development meetings
- Experience using Illustrator is essential.
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
Please email a detailed resume in Word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 8223 5300.
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's