Why use TSHR when searching for staff?
Ever heard the saying “people are your most important asset”?
If hiring a “better” person into a role will add to the profitability of our company, surely the importance of ensuring you get the best person in terms of expertise, attitude and culture fit is critical.
Have you experienced the costs and/or frustrations of hiring staff that are impressive during the interview process, to then become a disappointment, or not up to scratch (including additional monetary costs and time, poor morale, low engagement and continual staff turnover)?
Most companies highly value the relationship they have with their suppliers, choosing the right recruitment partner is equally important, as is knowing how to effectively work with your chosen partner to maximise the benefits of getting it right the first time.
There is a multitude of recruitment companies out there, so who do you choose?
Why not start with listing what’s important to you and your business then choose the right preferred partner (preferably one, but never more than two recruitment companies that you can partner with).
Loyalty and trust alone should work both ways with a win/win approach ensuring your recruiter actually works proactively for you and gives you a competitive advantage. Wouldn’t you like to know every time one of your competitors key staff members decided they wanted to switch companies?
As you complete your list of what’s important, here are a few more things you should know about TSHR:
- Our speciality is around the retail, fashion and related sectors. Candidates reach out to us, many are exclusive to us because they know the quality of the retailers we partner with.
- 86% of the companies we have recruited for in the last 3 years come back to us again.
- The reputation and knowledge of the market by our 3 key directors, Garry Connell, Gai Scarlett and Belinda McPhee, all with over 20 years’ experience as a leader in their area.
- Some of the biggest names in Australian retail choose to work with us – usually on an exclusive basis – because results speak for themselves.
- Our track record of success on retained assignments includes:
- 92% fill rate, 78% fill within 15 working days, less than 5% of placements require replacement under our guarantee
- We build communities, not just databases which gives us access to a large pool of passive candidates who are not answering adverts or social media requests.
- Our network extends internationally, and our database has senior candidates from the UK, Europe, Middle East, Asia, New Zealand and the USA.
- And finally, we are big enough to have the expertise and contacts required but small enough to care about the relationships and the people we work with along the way.