Account Manager / Product Developer
|Job Title:||Account Manager / Product Developer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Hayley Martin|
|Job Published:||June 03, 2019 14:08|
PRODUCT DEVELOPER / ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client manufactures for a number of the most popular brands across Menswear. They are currently looking to appoint a Product Developer / Account Manager to work specifically on their Menswear ranges.
Working as part of the development team, you will utilise your Product/Design background to produce ranges that are commercial, high quality & fashionable. You will be required to manage all aspects of the development and production process.
Specific Duties Include:
- Oversee and manage on-going range development and planning
- Forward-develop and continuously improve existing lines
- Responsible for new product ideas and new line/product development in response to market and commercial potentials (and/or at management request)
- Ensure relevant and appropriate sales feedback is actioned
- Ensure commercial viability of all product by initiating and maintaining strong market input from sales; attend range sales to key accounts and regularly meet and work with key accounts to better develop relevant product
- Manage the process from design to sample stage
- Be responsible for the accurate completion of range plans
- Negotiate garment costing, margins, lead times and minimums
- Manage Buyer presentations
Previous experience working in a fast-paced, creative, development environment within Menswear is critical. To be successful in this role you must be extremely motivated, ambitious and have exceptional communication skills essential to the ongoing development of relationships with retail buyers and suppliers.
If you have previous product development experience within the described category please email a detailed resume.
Please note, only successful applicants will be notified. All candidate applications received by TSHR are treated in strict confidence.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a resume and your application will be directed to Hayleym@tshr.com.au or call on 8223 5300
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's