|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2018 10:15|
About The Beauty Chef
Our client, The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The Beauty Chef is currently stocked in over 100 stores across Australia and internationally. The brand specialises in health and beauty products, that focuses on beauty from within.
The role is full time and based in their offices in the Double Bay close to Edgecliff Station and there is a Bus Stop directly outside their offices.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for an experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Accountant to join a rapidly growing global beauty business. Working closely with the CEO and CFO, the Accountant will need to be extremely hands on in all areas of accounts and administration and be able to provide commercially driven solutions to complex business situations.
Duties & responsibilities
- Manages the day to day Company finances and budgets as approved by the CEO and Creative Director.
- Manages general accounting, cost accounting, budgeting and payroll.
- Initiates, coordinates and tracks financial process improvements and ensures financial standards and best practice are in place.
- Ensures accurate and timely recording and reporting of operating results.
- Directs the preparation, consolidation and distribution of all financial and statutory reporting including annual financial statements, annual budgets, statutory and taxation returns.
- Provides financial analysis, interpretation of variances from budgets and standards and advice to senior leaders.
- Ensures maintenance of general accounting, cost accounting, payroll, payables and receivables and general ledger reconciliation.
- Understands and ensures company wide compliance through Governance and Risk Management.
Skills & experience
- Senior Finance Executive with experience in a global wholesale environment.
- Tertiary qualification in a Business Degree, CA/ CPA qualified.
- Knowledge of Xero.
- Intermediate computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focused, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focused and supportive
- Very people focused culture, dedicated to their employees and customers
- Generous product allowance
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Rachel Walker-Cole, 02 9023 1013.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's