|Job Title:||Accountant/ Bookkeeper|
|Location:||Liverpool, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||December 28, 2021 12:36|
About the Role
The Accountant/ Bookeeper will lead a small finance team with managing all finance for the DMT and report into the Director.
- Managing and entering all debtors and creditors
- Managing and processing payroll weekly for 50 employees
- Bank reconciliations across 4 company files
- Ensure all invoices are approved, entered and paid on time
- P&L responsibilities
- Manage the asset register
- Cash flow reporting
The Ideal Candidate:
- Will come from a Bookeeper or Accountant background
- Experience with MYOB and Xero is an essential
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience with system implementation
About Di Mattia Transport
DMT provides superior services for clients operating in rail, roads, local government, civil construction and land development throughout NSW and the whole East Coast of Australia. The success of DMT has been based on developing close, long-term working relationships with our clients, providing the best value solutions and delivering ongoing support and maintenance.
Based in Padstow with parking available on site. While this is a full time role based in the office, the business is flexible with start and finish time.
How to Apply
Hit the Apply button below to submit your CV. For a confidential chat please contact Rachel Walker-Cole in the new year on 0422 163 400.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's