|Job Title:||Accounts Administrator|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||April 01, 2021 17:30|
Our Client is one of Australians most recognised Fashion Houses. A reputation for captivating designs with the finest quality sustainable materials and first rate manufacturers. Founded in 2002 hey are the epitome of cool, feminine fashion, that's also well made and has a conscious.
The Account Administration Role will be an experienced, dynamic and energetic administration professional to assist in all aspects of the efficient day to day operation of the office.
Responsibilities of the Role
- Assist in the smooth and efficient day to day operation of the office
- Answer the telephone
- Banking, run errands, maintain office supplies.
- Accounts Payable Processing and Reconciliation
- General administration support
- Ensuring all deadlines are met
- Experience working in the Retail or Fashion Industry would be highly regarded.
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven background in previous Accounts/Admin roles - minimum 3 years
- A solid understanding of accounts functions
- Excellent communication and time management skills with attention to detail a priority
- MYOB experience
- Strong practical experience with MS Office suite
- Intermediate/Advanced Excel experience required
- Ability to multi-task with a responsible, flexible and can-do attitude
- Able to act with sensitivity, discretion and complete confidentiality as required
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- A strong understanding of the accounts payable function
- Sound understanding of business office procedures
As the successful applicant, you will be rewarded with an opportunity to work in a friendly and dedicated team environment.
To apply, please use the appropriate link quoting reference#9567
Telephone enquiries can be made to Helen Shields on 0424 188 080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's