Accounts & Office Administrator
|Job Title:||Accounts & Office Administrator|
|Location:||Eastern Suburbs Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Helen Shields|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2021 14:25|
Our Client is a Brand that is on the rise to be one of the most influential women's ready-to-wear brands in Australia. The brand incorporates the idea of "past and present" in many aspects, showcasing their unique style.
The role of the Assistant Accountant & Office Manager is to provide administrative support for all financial accounting work involving the compilation, consolidation and analysis of financial data, as directed by the Financial Controller.
The role will also assist with all elements of inventory, wholesale operations and office management requirements, in support of the Financial Controller and Merchandise Manager. The role also performs sales administration tasks to support the Sales Manager to drive sales whilst providing excellent customer service in line with business requirements.
Assistant Accountant Responsibilities
Office Admin Responsibilities
· Positive customer experience within agreed service levels, standards, guidelines and budgets.
· Effective Management of Returns processes.
· Supports team to meet sales and merchandise objectives.
· Outstanding professional sales, service and follow up.
· Orders entered correctly and on time.
· Gross Margin and Stockturn.
· Data Integrity.
· Inventory Optimisation.
· Delivered in Full On Time (DIFOT).
To apply, please use the appropriate link quoting reference #9595
Telephone enquiries can be made to Helen Shields on or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's