Agency Sales Executive Media
|Job Title:||Agency Sales Executive Media|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Elise Armitage|
|Job Published:||October 01, 2021 17:02|
Media Sales Professional - Leading retail & luxury brands -
Our client is a Leading Global Retail Organisation looking to recruit an Agency Sales Executive. You will be a passionate Sales Professional creating meaningful connections between brands, retailers & consumers.
They are seeking a candidate to generate solutions that directly address client business objectives and create shared value, through a strategic consultative approach. It is essential for the Agency Sales Executive to demonstrate self-confidence, communicate effectively, and be a motivated, effective team member.
The core responsibilities are driving the performance of a large media agency territory through:
- Demonstrating the capabilities of a high-performance sales professional through in-market engagement and uncovering new sales opportunities
- Development and implementation of a quarterly territory business plan
- Generation of client led ideas and solutions to drive growth across client briefs and proactive pitches
- Weekly financial reporting of the territory to the leadership team
This position requires an applicant with the following skills
- 3-5+ years' experience within a sales-based role
- Ideal candidates will have a consultative and strategic approach to the sales process
- Ability to drive territory performance through strategic planning, ideation and impactful pitching
- Experience and relationships within media agencies is preferable although not essential
Please note, only those applicants with relevant industry experience will be contacted in relation to their application.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Elise Armitage firstname.lastname@example.org
For further opportunities please see our website www.tshr.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's