|Location:||Alexandria, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + super and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Nugent|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2019 11:45|
Seeking an energetic person with a love for numbers and a keen eye for detail. As our allocator you will have a passion for analysing, understand what drives business performance and enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced environment where every day brings a new challenge.
- Daily allocation of replenishment to stores across multiple brands
- Manage and execute the delivery of stock to all new retail stores, as per the agreed critical path
- Liaise with brand managers to ensure optimum stock levels are achieved with new store openings and new range drops
- Coordinate, generate and reconcile cycle counts for retail stores.
- Category sku and store weekly reporting.
- Responsible for reporting on store performance including sales to stock ratio.
- Create & maintain markdown trackers, as well as reporting on performance.
- Post campaign analysis - running reports, presenting the findings with recommended actions.
- Supporting the Planner with any category specific analysis.
To be successful in this role, you will come with the following skills and experience
- 1 -2 years previous experience in an allocation / stock control or Planner's assistant role
- Strong analytical, reasoning and mathematical skills.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office suite - Excel is essential.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and complete multiple tasks within a timely manner.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise and work off your own initiative.
- Being able to adapt to changing systems & processes as required.
- A tertiary qualification is advantageous, however not essential.
If you meet the above requirements please APPLY NOW and attach a detailed WORD doc. resume
Your application will be directed to Sarah Nugent
Alternatively please forward your CV to Sarah at email@example.com
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's