Allocator - Retail
|Job Title:||Allocator - Retail|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Salary:||AU$55000 - AU$60000 per annum + super + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Monique Hope|
|Job Published:||June 05, 2018 14:21|
This is an opportunity to join a fashion retailer with a stable of brands that is continuing to grow and expand. Reporting into the Merchandise Planner this role will incorporate scope across stock planning, allocations, consolidations, transfers and stock deliveries, reporting and stocktaking for up to 150 stores.
- 1 to 2 years relevant experience within a Retail Head Office (Men's/Women's Apparel, Beauty, Footwear)
- Relevant tertiary or related qualifications are preferred - Finance, Accounting, Commerce degree desirable
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with AP21 or Retek or Magento or SAP systems advantageous
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal to team members at all levels
- Highly organised, detailed and focused approach to work and deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to liaise with key internal and external stakeholders
For your experience, expertise and positive work outlook the salary on offer is $55K-60k + super + company benefits. Modern office in central Melbourne location and the chance to part of a company that is passionate about their people and culture.
To apply, please use the appropriate link below. Alternatively for a confidential discussion, please contact Monique Hope on 0407 112 211 quoting reference #8223.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's