ACCESSORIES & APPAREL-INTERNATIONAL BRAND MANAGER
|Job Title:||ACCESSORIES & APPAREL-INTERNATIONAL BRAND MANAGER|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Gai Scarlett|
|Job Published:||June 19, 2018 10:08|
A NEW opportunity exists for a BRAND MANAGER with experience gained from within Retail/Wholesale and who can bring a solid understanding of buying/sell in and the management of seasonal ranges. We are looking for a candidate with effective people management skills, who is an effective sales person with fine tuned presentation skills.
Your understanding of the product life cycle, sales presentation, financials and the buying process will be highly regarded
The business provides import,distribution and sales services both domestically and Internationally
This position will see you managing a sales and admin/CSO team,providing leadership and coaching,manage relationships with retail buyers and key accounts
As the business heads for more expansion they require a 'hands on' senior executive with strong commercial acumen to transition through this growth phase and set the business up for a smooth future across all touch points within the business
This will include working closely with the MD across inventory management, marketing/promotions, merchandising/product forecasting, lease management, store planning, warehousing and profit line accountability.
To do this you will need to engage full support of in-house personnel and be a great motivational communicator.
This is a great role for an existing Brand or Category Manager with experience running retail and wholesale operations
- Provide a customer-focused, market-driven approach to strategic planning (know your customer, understand changing market variables)
- Lead strategic planning for business development of all categories to identify new line expansion opportunities
- Manage seasonal buys in line with the corporate planning cycle
- Present all seasonal collections to Dept store buyers and key accounts
- Involved in the achievement of growth targets and the overall financial performance of the Brand/Business
- Assist with setting and achieving financial performance of the business portfolio
- Develop processes and range plans to ensure efficiencies in the design/ development, Buying and sourcing processes
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the Pre-Production process, ensuring best practice in systems
- Lead the development of category tactics in the areas of assortment planning, pricing, promotions, replenishment and ranging
- Work closely with Marketing budgeting and operational requirements
- Support the product selection with agreed OTB
- Liaise with the MD on key strategic and operational matters
To be considered for this position you must be able to demonstrate thorough apparel retail/wholesale knowledge and its application. You will have a recent history of achievement throughout this industry and be known for your excellence in building internal and external relationships. This role requires highly developed planning and organizational skills to complement your proven business acumen. First-class influencing, negotiation and interpersonal skills are essential.
Please note, only shortlisted applicants will be notified. All candidate applications received by Scarlett Recruitment are treated in strict confidence.
To apply click APPLY NOW and attach a Word resume and your application will be directed to Gai@scarlettrecruitment.com.au quoting Ref #5319
For further opportunities: www.scarlettrecruitment.com.au