Area Manager - Pharmacy Partnerships - Central Coast NSW
|Job Title:||Area Manager - Pharmacy Partnerships - Central Coast NSW|
|Location:||Gosford, New South Wales|
|Salary:||AU$90000 - AU$99000 per annum + super + car allowance|
|Contact Name:||Kathleen McGrath|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2019 15:03|
Area Manager / Business Coach
Reporting to the State Manager NSW and with a minimum of 10 Business Partnerships in their Central Coast portfolio, the Area Manager / Business Coach is responsible for negotiation and delivery of sales initiatives to ensure planned growth, achievement of revenue and profit targets and partnership retention.
The successful candidate will make a valuable contribution to the financial success of each Pharmacy business partnership together with developing strong professional relationships with key stakeholders.
- Support the State Manager and transform culture and partnership engagement
- Lead pharmacy store teams to deliver outstanding customer experience
- Own the development and improvement of store operational strategy and execution to meet financial targets according to agreed KPI's including structural efficiency and workplace optimisation
- Review and implementation of robust operating policies, procedures and standards of excellence for in store execution
- Lead capability development and reviews for business partners, including new talent acquisition to support network growth
- Oversee the execution of in-store and local area marketing programs in line with business objectives and partner KPIs
- Create and maintain a safe working environment for partners, customers and suppliers
- Act as primary interface with each partner business to ensure alignment with strategic direction
- Regular travel to Central Coast and Newcastle store locations
Skills and Experience
- Proven success in a Multi-Site Retail Management position (Senior Area/Regional level)
- Experience in Retail, Business Coaching or Partnerships/Franchise preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build a positive team environment
- High degree of commercial acumen including proven ability to set and manage budgets
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Degree qualification or vocational education in a relevant discipline, highly regarded
In return for your passion and dedication you will be offered a competitive salary, a generous car allowance, annual salary reviews and the opportunity to grow within a successful and dynamic organisation where excellence is recognised and rewarded.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with a WORD format CV using the appropriate link. To know more please call Brittany Magson at Trak Recruiting on 0431 231 021 quoting TR8610 for a confidential conversation.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's