|Job Title:||Assistant Accountant|
|Location:||Double Bay, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Rachel Walker|
|Job Published:||October 29, 2019 13:40|
About The Beauty Chef
The Beauty Chef is a leading health and beauty brand in Australia with a growing presence internationally. The brand is currently stocked in over 200 accounts across Australia and internationally. The Beauty Chef specialises in health and beauty products, that focuses on beauty from within.
The Beauty Chef lives and breathes wellness and is looking for an Assistant Accountant to join their team. The role is full time and based in their offices in the Eastern Suburbs and is situated close to public transport.
About the role
The role of the Assistant Accountant is to provide administrative support for all financial accounting work involving the compilation, consolidation and analysis of financial data, as directed by the Financial Accountant.
The role also supports ledger and preparation of journal entries, fixed asset accounting, preparation of financial statements, cost accounting and bank reconciliations.
Duties & responsibilities
- Assists in the preparation of periodic reports including cost reports, trial balances, balance sheets, profit and loss statements.
- Manages Bank Reconciliations monthly.
- Assists in the implementation of financial strategies or tactics.
- Assists the Financial Accountant in the preparation and consolidation of all financial and statutory reporting including the annual financial statements, annual budgets, statutory and taxation returns, ABS & statutory returns, approval of BAS Returns and approval of FBT Returns.
- Sales and expenses reporting.
- Generating AR reports.
- Following up customers with debts owing.
Skills & experience
- Degree qualified with 1+ years
- Study towards CA/ CPA Qualified
The business is very supportive with numerous growth opportunities as the business continues to grow in Australia and internationally. The workplace is very team focussed, with all team members supporting each other to achieve the business objectives.
- The culture is team focussed and supportive.
- Very people focussed culture, dedicated to their employees and customers.
- Once a quarter the team do various team building activities such as, meditation classes and organic makeup classes.
- Generous product allowance.
How to Apply
Click APPLY to submit your application. For a confidential discussion, please contact Ann-Maree Chadwick, 0451 920 740 .
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's